Amor Vincit Omnia Amor Vincit Omnia

This is a very good piece, I thought the instruments were really well utilized. It reminds me of a song, but I can't quite put my finger on it. In any case, great song.

Death of a Harpist Death of a Harpist

This is an interesting piece. I'm not music enthusiast but I certainly enjoy your songs. I think I started following along sometime in 2011 after hearing Limitless, great song that. Glad your still making music and it's as good as ever. Whatever it is you are doing-keep doing it.

Symphonic Awakening Symphonic Awakening

This song is fucking amazing. It really picks up at 3:08. And what's with the abrupt ending?

PsyVamp responds:

Really? I thought I ended it on a good note, hmmm. Anyway thanks for comment, not many people give me feedback.

Waltz of the Ender Waltz of the Ender

A well done song.

This was a nice piece, also, am I hearing a harpsichord in there? I do love the harpsichord quite a bit.

kittycat84 responds:

Oh, Thank You! Yes, it is a harpsichord playing all those 16th notes, haha! I guess we have something in common, I think haprsichords are absolutely amazing and they change the style quite a bit depending on what song it is.

I'm really glad you like this. :) Thank You for reviewing.

Morrowind [Ocarina] Morrowind [Ocarina]

Good, but only so.

Morrowind is a great game, and has great songs, this being one of them. I did like it, but it was a bit flat with only the single instrument (Could have called it an 'ocarina remix' and added a couple other instruments played by yourself. Though not everyone can play multiple instruments.).

I didn't rate down for the above, because it is what it's titled. Though it is a good suggestion you should at least attempt in looking to. I gave this a 10/10 not because I absolutely love the piece, but because of how well it was performed.

Ocarina-Kid responds:

Thanks for your generosity although honestly, like a lot of people have said, this piece doesn't deserve it in the slightest. I can't play any other instrument and this tune is so simplistic, it's kind of embarrassing that it made it into the top 5.. don't know how that happened haha. But thanks dude, appreciate the kind words.

Limitless! Limitless!

It's like one of those times, you know?

I'm having a bit of trouble putting together a nice comment that makes sense, I mean I'm pretty much speechless, it's a damn good song.

theme for reconsidering theme for reconsidering

Wow, not often these come around.

A theme like this only comes around ever so often, I have to say this was good. Great job creating it!

losing myself to reality losing myself to reality

A very nice song.

I got little to say, because there isn't really any advice needed, a well composed song has no need of it.