TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Whoever does the voice of Nylocke, is a really good voice actor. This series is also good, impressive actors make the personalities of your characters come together. The animation is good, not great, but then again if it was great the animation as a whole would be considerably shorter, so I can't complain about that.

Pinata Party Pinata Party

Some minor details missing, but good.

There was little animation, but when there was, it was fluent (With the exception of the barf). The voice acting was great as always, and the humor is a bit dark, but funny if you've ever thought how a pinata's life would be.
I felt the video was perhaps a little too short at the end, by that I mean not enough of the human rolling around in the guts/candy. There was only one small scene. I don't find that a problem with the animation. Good work, hope to see more.

This is oblivion This is oblivion

Artwork was alright, but least of the worries.

You got artwork down, animation could have gone better, more frames and such. The emperor farting wasn't to my liking, just seemed like a lame joke. However, the guard's neck extending like it did made me laugh, that was good. Voices need great improvement, and the sounds/sound effects are off by a second or less. That may annoy some people.

You still did fairly well, and you do have some good jokes in there.

thekiwi responds:

Thanks for the constructive support everybody <3

Yeah I have no idea what is going on with the sound ? It runs smooth on youtube.
I merged all the sounds and made one big streaming layer out of it.
butanyway THANKS !

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Whoaw, that's awesome!

The voice acting was great and the animation was quite good. Heh, it was pretty funny too at certain parts. It kept pretty well with Minecraft, and if anyone plays Minecraft they'll think likely think the same. Good job!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Really nice animation.

The animation was impressively fluent. I mean, it was amazing! Though, I think their nose is a bit big, and the blood was a bit poor. However, it was an amazing animation. The movement was professional.

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

The little details help make the big picture...

I enjoy these series, mostly due to them sticking to Minecraft realistically. In other words, there isn't someone in the animations that you wouldn't find on Minecraft in some form or another. Good job on them! I will be sure to see any upcoming or finished ones in the future!

Voice acting is quite good as well, needless to mention I suppose, but it beats a lot of other Minecraft animation's voice acting.

Unchained A Unchained A

I feel as though I were conned.

I was expecting an amazing stick animation, the begging was great! I liked it much! Then, suddenly, the art style changes. It becomes less detailed. Likely to save time. I really must say I am disappointed you didn't let the entire flash stay with the art detail and style. The backgrounds also started to lower in quality toward the middle of the flash. Then when he enters the room with the dog, the background looks really good again.

The lighting was one of the largest changes I noticed, it changed the same time the art did. The scene before the main character leaves the building. It comes back at the last scene as the main character enters another building.

Al in all, I still gave it an 8/10. It was fluent, that is very true and made it worth the watch. I hope to see more, just in the style used at the beginning or end.

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

Heh, this is great!

I really like these animation shorts of Minecraft you're making, quite good. I can't wait to see part 4. Perhaps it will consist more of different players.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

This was really funny!

I have to admit! I was laughing with every new face, not to mention the insane amount of hair! Animation of freeza(?) putting the lip stick on was a bit choppy though.

The Game Show Fantasy The Game Show Fantasy

Animation was quite good.

The music fit so well with the animation. Kind of made things funnier with the facial expressions tied in with it. Though the end looked like it was hurried.